Teachers have their own assets to partake in the showing scene they are into. They’re uniqueness can in some cases be for their potential benefit and burden on occasion.
At one point on schedule, I thought about what makes a decent educator. Furthermore this is what my inward considerations need to say:
• A decent teacher always remembers that it is her students, not the program nor the sort of school that decides the accomplishment of an educator.
• A decent teacher establisher clear assumptions from the actual beginning of the year and reliably screen it as the year advances.
• A decent teacher deals with her study hall insightfully and when she says something, she would not joke about this.
• A decent teacher precisely responds on moment that an understudy gets out of hand.
• A decent teacher has one objective: to hold that rowdiness back from reoccurring.
• A decent teacher has elevated standards for his understudies; however has considerably better standards for himself. Educating may not be the best calling here on the planet, yet to me, it is the actual reinforcement of the multitude of existing callings around.
Without us as guides, who might at any point be an expert so far as that is concerned?
Behind that doctor is a teacher.
Behind that lawyer is a teacher.
Behind an educator is a teacher too.
Behind those lawmakers are teachers.
Yes, we may not be of high salary…
Admittedly lives in an ocean of endless debts…
But with much pride, we hold the torch and keeps the fountain of knowledge flowing.
Many times, what people need is not a brilliant mind that speaks, but a special heart that listens.
Your principles and core values may be at times tested and put into shame…
BE STILL, because you know who you really are. YOU ARE A TEACHER.
In essence, a good teacher does not only educate the minds of his learners… But most importantly, a good teacher educates the hearts of his learners.
Content knowledge may sometimes be forgotten but good behavior and thoughts anchored in the correct values in life never fades away.
#Glad to be an instructor!
#Mabuhay ang mga guro!
#Para sa bata! Para sa bayan!