Are your grades failing? Is reviewing difficult for you? Here are some tips for you to follow to have an effective review:
- Read your notes every day.
- Memorize all the important ideas.
- If you find it difficult to memorize a word, think of a word that sound closely or related to that word.
- Review also the test that you previously had.
- Check the spelling of every word.
By following these tips, I’m sure getting high grades will be an easy task for you.
By: Mrs. Grail C. Ebon Limay Elementary School